5 Times Table Resource Pack: Teaching, Practising And Investigating – PowerPoint And Activity Worksheets
A pack to support the introduction or review of teaching the 5 times table to a class or group. This pack contains:
PowerPoint – this can be used during one lesson or used over a number of teaching sessions. Its slides include:
- Visual Introduction – a visual explanation of how the 5 times table uses repeated counting.
- Rote – practice for 5 times table recall.
- Practice questions – questions on the recall of multiplication and division facts related to the 5 times table.
- Investigation – Questions related to the rules of the 5 times table and real-life problems involving the 5 times table.
- A cheat sheet – reminding pupils of a rule for the 5 times table.
Activity Booklet. This contains:
- A 5 times table practice tube
- 3 differentiated activity sheets. These include practice, questioning and problem-solving questions. The sheet for more able pupils includes links to other areas of maths.
- 1 rapid-recall sheet of 60 5-times table questions.
- 1 rapid-recall sheet of 60 multiplication and division questions relating to the 5 times table.
- An investigation related to the 5 times table.
Try before you buy
Want to get a better idea of what this resource looks like? Download a free Times Tables resource first, here.