Percy the Park Keeper Seasons Wall Display – EY/KS1 English Resource Reading and Writing Pack
This year is the 30th anniversary of Nick Butterworth’s Percy the Park Keeper books. The first in the series, One Snowy Night first came into print back in 1989.
This popular series has long been a hit with primary teachers and students alike, and it's a great place to start children off discovering the seasons and the natural world.
This pack features a printable wall display using the wonderful artwork of Nick Butterwork, as well as selection of activities from Sue Cowley and a bunch of resources for you to carry them out. Perfect for a Percy the Park Keeper-inspired topic.
In this download you'll find:
- Sue Cowley's classroom activities
- Accompanying teacher's notes
- A printable wall display of the season
- A printable lift-the-flap display
- Five-page PDF worksheet for writing and drawing activities