2 Times Table Resource Pack: Teaching, Practising & Investigating – PowerPoint & Activity Worksheets
A pack to support the introduction or review of teaching the 2 times table to a class or group. This pack contains:
PowerPoint – a presentation which can be used during one lesson or used over a number of teaching sessions. Its slides include:
- Visual introduction – a visual explanation of how the 2 times table uses repeated counting.
- Rote – practice for 2 times table recall.
- Practice questions – questions on the recall of multiplication and division facts related to the 2 times table.
- Investigation – questions related to the rules of the 2 times table and real-life problems involving the 2 times table.
- A cheat sheet – reminding pupils of a rule for the 2 times table.
Activity Booklet – this contains:
- A 2 times table practice tube
- 3 differentiated activity sheets. These include practice, questioning and problem-solving questions. The sheet for more able pupils includes links to other areas of maths.
- 1 rapid-recall sheet of 60 2-times table questions.
- 1 rapid-recall sheet of 60 multiplication and division questions relating to the 2 times table.
- An investigation related to the 2 times table.
Try before you buy
Want to get a better idea of what this resource looks like? Download a free Times Tables resource first, here.