Inspire KS2 children to create their own mystery story with expert advice on planning the perfect plot from Robin Stevens, author of the popular ‘Murder Most Unladylike’ series of books for children aged 9-12 years.
This resources pack is designed to be used with episode one of the Author In Your Classroom podcast – a virtual ‘author visit’ you can share with children whenever you like, absolutely free!
This resource pack includes:
- Planning a plot PowerPoint
- Character planning sheet to create your own detective
- Suspects and clues planning sheet
- Crime ideas planning sheet
- Three extracts from Murder Most Unladylike by Robin Stevens
- Lined and unlined writing sheets
- Printable working wall images and quotes
- Teacher notes
This episode of Author In Your Classroom has been recorded in partnership with Puffin Schools; Puffin Schools is curated by the children’s publisher Puffin. You’ll find video resources, book lists and ideas to bring stories to life at PuffinSchools.co.uk.
Listen to this episode now