Get KS2 children producing non-fiction writing with real flair, thanks to words of wisdom and motivation from Professor Robert Winston, the author of Inventors: Incredible Stories of the World’s Most Ingenious Inventions, and many other popular and engaging titles for both children and adults on scientific matters.
This resources pack has been exclusively created to be used with episode six of the Author In Your Classroom podcast – a virtual ‘author visit’ you can share with children whenever you like, absolutely free!
The resource pack includes:
- Writing compelling non-fiction PowerPoint
- Book extracts in print and as audiobook clips
- Illustrations and author quotes for a working wall display
- Researching your topic planning sheet
- Telling stories in non-fiction planning sheet
- Useful words planning sheets
- Themed lined and unlined writing sheets
- Teacher notes
Listen to this episode now