Complete Year 1 Resource Pack for White Rose Maths
This great value resource pack covers the entire Year 1 White Rose scheme of work. Created by maths experts and professionally designed, there are separate maths worksheets for every small step across the Autumn, Spring and Summer terms. Each worksheet mixes fluency questions with reasoning and problem solving, giving children the chance to practice key mathematical concepts and develop their maths mastery skills.
Ideal for use in the classroom, or to set as homework activities it will save countless hours of planning and preparation time.
You can find free sample units here.
The 101 resources cover all of the following:
- Number: Place Value (within 10)
- Number: Addition & Subtraction (within 10)
- Geometry: Shape
- Number: Place Value (within 20)
- Number: Addition and Subtraction (within 20)
- Number: Place Value (within 50)
- Measurement: Length & Height
- Measurement: Weight & Volume
- Number: Multiplication & Division
- Number: Fractions
- Geometry: Position & Direction
- Number: Place Value (within 100)
- Measurement: Money
- Measurement: Time