Not just classroom wallpaper!
This KS1 grammar pack contains six interactive grammar posters illustrating key grammar, punctuation and spelling concepts that are perfect for classroom displays. Each funny grammar poster uses an amusing or interesting image accompanied by word balloons to explain a GPS concept. These word balloons are optional. Blank balloon templates enable you to use the children’s own ideas or to add to the existing examples.
The grammar posters included in this pack are perfect for a grammar classroom display or KS1 grammar lesson and include:
- Past tense
- Present tense
- Statements, questions and commands
What is included in this classroom display pack?
- 6 A4 preposition posters with example sentences
- 6 A4 blank posters for pupils to add their own examples on your English working wall
- PDF word cards and assets for pupils to use as part of a working wall
- Giant versions of the A4 blank posters to create a larger classroom display
- Teacher notes
Visit our Classroom Display Collection for more inspiring resources to support teaching and learning in your classroom.
National Curriculum English programme of study links
Use the present and past tenses correctly and consistently including the progressive form.
Using conjunctions, adverbs and prepositions to express time and cause.
Using sentences with different forms: statement, question, exclamation, command.