This pack contains six funny grammar posters illustrating key Key Stage 2 grammar terms using eye-catching images and memorable model sentences for classroom display. Copies of these KS2 SPaG display resources without the exemplar sentences are also included, at both A4 and giant sizes, so children can add their own suggestions as part of table work or a wall display.
The terminology covered in this pack is as follows:
- Present Perfect
- Conjunctions, Adverbs and Prepositions for Time
- Conjunctions, Adverbs and Prepositions for Cause
- Fronted Adverbials
What is included in this prepositions classroom display pack?
- 6 A4 preposition posters with example sentences
- 6 A4 blank posters for pupils to add their own examples on your English working wall
- Giant versions of the A4 blank posters to create a larger classroom display
- Teacher notes
Visit our Classroom Display Collection for more inspiring resources to support teaching and learning in your classroom.
National Curriculum English programme of study links
Extending the range of sentences with more than one clause by using a wider range of conjunctions.
Using conjunctions, adverbs and prepositions to express time and cause.
Use of the present perfect form of verbs instead of the simple past.
Using fronted adverbials.
Choosing nouns or pronouns appropriately for clarity and cohesion and to avoid repetition.