Are your young learners excited about Christmas?
Develop fine motor skills using the resources to follow patterns and complete mazes with a Christmas theme. Young learners can use their fingers, pencils, brushes or other equipment to follow the patterns.
Included in the EYFS resource pack
- Christmas themed mazes
- Christmas themed patterns to follow
- Teacher notes with guidance on how the resources could be used in the classroom
Early Learning Goals
ELG: Fine Motor Skills
Children at the expected level of development will:
- Hold a pencil effectively in preparation for fluent writing – using the tripod grip in almost all cases;
- Use a range of small tools, including scissors, paint brushes and cutlery;
- Begin to show accuracy and care when drawing.